AVS 13A Digital Plug in Automatic Voltage Surge Protector, Universal Socket, Protect Air-Conditioner, Fridge, TVs
– Ampere: 13AMPS
– Over-volatage, surges & SPikes
– Power-back surges
– Normal: 220/240V
– Delay time: 10 seconds
– Disconnect Voltage: 165V / 255V
– High Voltage screenshot shows: HI
– Low Voltage screenshot shows: LO
– Delay time screenshot shows:—–
-(in normal Voltage: screen will only show current voltage)
– Microcomputer Control-SMT Technology
– Electronic device that protects against brownouts elevations or during normal operation or voltage instability in the network when the power is restored after an outage.
– This product applies digifax technology, which disconnects the source and the device provides a delay in reconnection of electrical flow, resulting in adequate protection for your equipment
– These protectors are continuously monitoring the voltage network and cut the supply to the load when it detects any voltage drop or rise beyond the permitted range and give way again when the voltage has been stable during the timing cycle.
– Automatically disconnects the power when it is bad
– and Reconnects after 90 seconds when it is good
– Eliminates the need to switch off appliances when the electricity fails.
– These specifications are for a standard 220/240V unit
|Dimensions||18 × 12 × 7 cm|